Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ulu Legong Hot Water Spring@Kedah 吉打也有温泉哦~

Ulu Legong Hot Water Spring

Yesterday, we (Me, Chin Tak and Cheah) were asked by Boss go to SIK/JENIANG to supervise the drainage construction. We are going to stay at “Bangolo” there until the drainage construction “TOTALLY DONE”. Huhz, it’s a long run…

After working (9pm), we invite Eric who is having the internship at GURUN to hot water spring at ulu legong which I thought very near to us. Who know, it’s took about one hour to reach the location…tired driving!! It’s about 15 km from Baling, Kedah. Fortunate I asked a malay friend before I start my journey, else… haha~


Anyway, it’s really a nice place to soak our tired leg and body…and it’s good for health too due to the concentration of the sulfur. The entrance fee is only RM4 per adult. Cheap guys~ At first, we need to soak our leg to test the temperature and make our leg used to the temperature…wow…guys, it’s really hot! I wonder why the Taiwan people never feel HOT in that hot water spring pool?

Soak leg to test the temperature~ HOTTTT

When I soak my whole body into the HOT pool, I can feel my heart bump fast and start to sweat…like hell…haha~ I think it’s around 50°C. I think A(H1N1) also cant withstand that kind of temperature. Haha!

After soaking for about 15 minutes, I start feel like running marathon…sweating…I can’t withstand the temperature anymore…damn HOT~ haha! Between, I saw a HERO swam at the HOT pool..Maybe he’s used to the pool already…their routine customer….haha

We were told that the pools normally crowded during midnight. We came too early already ^^…There were 5 pools here. 3 main pools where everyone hanged around, 1 baby pool and 1 private pool for those ladies who want to have privacy. The 3 pools where everyone hanged around, the water temperature was different. The 1st pool right at the bottom was the coolest-meaning water was warm like, followed by the 2nd pool which got hotter and the 3rd pool which no one could actually swim in.

We are tired ald...rest aside~ ^^

So, it was a new and nice experience for us. We were first time in a hot spring place in Malaysia. We planned go back for another soak before University reopen for new semester. Anyone want join us? hehe..It’s really relaxing after the soak ~ worthy for us, tension U-student…hahahaha

Now, i'm zero tension U-student!!! haha

The only thing that I don’t like is it’s located in very kampong area which needs to have a safe and slow drive. I think it’ll be a famous relaxing place if it’s located in town…haha! Finally, thanks to Eric who tiredly fetching us to and back for the hot water spring ^^

Anyone wanna join us just sms me la~ haha~


3 comments:

p a n d a said...

oooh??? my direct's direct also working with u o? neee the guy of the last photo. so song hor u ppl doing intern.....

Unknown said...

Who's ur direct's direct? Eric?
Erm, actually not lar..cos his intern site near to me...so ...kelian he alone there..and dont know Kedah here...so bring him go enjoy lo..haha~

p/s: the guy of last pic is me....ishhh

p a n d a said...

oya.... sorry, recog wrongly.
should be the one sitting beside the pool.