Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 8, 2009

UTM KTHO New and TOMFOOLERY rules…

Today I was totally surprised by my college new notices. Our new PENGETUA had just made some new rules to resist the meeting of boy and girl. According to the notice, its states that boys are not allowed to go to Girl’s block, even near the block also are not allowed. The “Betrayer Zone” is drawn as the drawing below. For those Girls who allow her Boy’s friend or Boyfriend passing this zone are classified as BETRAYER. Why such rule will occur in University? Aren’t we all are adult by law? Well, just look into Singapore, their college is allowing boy and girl mix up, and it is nothing happen. Why we can’t? huh…=.=

Second notice, its resist the girl to open their window and curtain widely. What a surprising notice right? But what can we do? Fortunately I am not going to stay in this college next semester, I am willing move to other college that is far from my faculty. Disappointing me again and again. Although I did have a quota for staying at KTHO, I rejected it.

Guy, what are you waiting for? Here is not a place for us already. We are viewed as a criminal…lolz..

5 comments:

ojibala said...

got quota also reject. waseh. i want quota also dont have

Unknown said...

what can do? the rules are so rigid and strict...

ojibala said...

cannot go in nia nia boh. you cant go into the girls block, but the girls can go into your blocks mah, ahahhaha

Unknown said...

Shhhhuuu... don't tell everybody lo...later they come spotcheck my room...lolz...

ps: i added u in my frend's link...mind?

p a n d a said...

chih.... L05 only wat... still got L07 and few wings of L12 le.. why worry?? lol...