Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A friend in need, A friend indeed???

My Little Shark is Sick

Well, actually I can feel the illness of my car yesterday. It’s seen not so smooth to start over. Some more, I need to push the oil inject then it only can be started. Fluke is smell less (Malang tidak berbau…)

This morning, after I do up myself for class, suddenly my car can’t start. All of my friends arrive the class already, some skip the class…haha… Normally I will be the last one who arrive the class…No choice, I have to walk to class. Walao, when I arrive to the class, the lecturers haven’t come yet, or maybe he doesn’t want to come to class? Who know? So, I quickly packed up my thing and ask SOMEBODY fetch me back to my room so that I can take my car to Car Shop for checking…

Manatau, what he reply me you know? He said: You Sendiri Jalan Balik lah…Ya, maybe for him just like kidding, but for me, in that situation, really an awful word to me.

Huh, really a hurt word during I need someone help. I need someone help then I ask someone, but if you think that I am not reserve for your help, and then throw me other reason but not this. I am begging him, but what I gain? The reality of the human being, the true face of a “friend”. Yes, I can just like some people that don’t want drive his car and maybe ask other go to his blok for discussion, I can just like somebody that very care about petro, I can just like others that everything so KIRA with you, and yet, I also can like somebody always TUMPANG other vehicle although he own a transport. But I didn’t. I just want you help me when I am in trouble, and the probability of I’m in trouble is 0.0001. Haiz, friend… I am student too…don’t expect too much on me. Me poorer than you.

So, I walk back to my room and ask Ben and Andrew help me charge my car, thanks to them, and then I drive my car to Seri Puteri for chacking. Battery spoiled already, on other alternative except replace a new one. On choice, it is written by HIM today. RM150. Me Pok Kai already…

Just to express my feeling, not to point anybody. ^^

2 comments:

AnneAnne said...

haiya.
why don't u ask for my help?

Unknown said...

aiyo... nvm ald la...
I need stand by myself...right? haha ^^