Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kancil VS Altis - UTM FLuke InCident…

This incident happened last week, but i think i need to shout out so that you all know about this. Quite Interesting.

Last week, I drove my car to Lab and i parked it at CICT’s car park. Thursday is “peak hour” day for car park, normally it is fully parked and hard to find any parking slot unless you wait for the 11am’s class finish. When i passed by the car park, i saw an empty slot which is conjugated together. So, i drove my “little shark” to that particular slot and trying to park my car reversely.

When i going to reverse my car for that parking slot, suddenly there was an Altis come to me and parked the slot directly. =.=…
Quite angry you know? I am going to late for my Geotechnic Lab and this “FLUKE INCIDENT” happened to me. I looked the car driver through my car’s mirror, i saw that Chinese driver pointed me either middle finger or forefinger, not so sure…walao…lagi marah ….But what can i do? He parked his car in that slot already…and i am late for my Lab, so i give up and let him take that slot…When i done my lab, his car still there, without second thought, i take my K800i and capture his car…post to forum…wakaka…

As an University Student, how can this happened? Don’t we are taught to be courtliness? I noticed that the decency of this guy really in a bad gred. I know, your daddy are rich, that’s why you able to have an Altis during your campus life. But i am proud of myself because my “little shark”(actually it’s just a Kancil) is bought by myself, my own money…for those rich daddy’s son who look down on us…Please la, with your attitudes, you are debasing yourself you know? Are there any rule written that driving big car then you can do what you wan to do? Definitely nope…Don’t you forgot what is “Pemandu Berhemah” already? Kopi lessen arr??

Sorry for that, just to express my feeling…hehe…

No comments: