Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 8, 2009

GUYS' Pillow Talk …05 March 2009

05March2009.

I believe all of you here do have an experience of participating a “PILLOW TALK” with some friends that are “GamKey” with you. So do I and it’s happened yesterday night. Pillow talk for me is a kind of expressing your mood, your feeling, your emotion or may be your sadness/happiness to someone that you think he/they are on your side, which they will support you, which they will correct you when you are wrong, which they will join you and no seclusion between you and them.

Yesterday was an EMOTIONAL DAY for everyone, excluding me. I understand, if i myself doing something that out of my mind, then surely there will be a brannigan happened between me and my friends. EQ controlling me not to anger…fortunately…

At night, in YK’s room, hanging with four friends that closer to me, drinking my red-wine, and chit-chatting in the dark…(Purposely switch off all the light to create some mood/aura) Many people was involved in our topic…once of them are my bygone. Walao ye…That CW really 38…but, i pedantically trying not to say much on it. It is not the time. Some of us was drunk…wakaka…

Unbelievable right? Five big guys, chit-chatting until mid-night…the world are changing now. Chewing the fat is not just for girl, boy does need it to “expressooooo”. We having our “conversation” till 3 in the morning, all are tired and laying at the single bed…There was no more place for WC, so he laying on his table…too…chatting tirely.

CW suddently told us that he had passed his “Sleepy Period” and very energetic that time…WTH…just after abt 3-4minutes, i heard he start to snore…walao…me sleep beside him, making me unable to sleep and feel “DIRTY”…wakaka…So i decided go back to my own room…continue my dream…

A good experience and memory with them. Won’t forget it…cheer friend….^^

No comments: