Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 8, 2009

It is Written

It is WrittenTM

08March2009

Today, the violent sunlight makes me lazy to go out, hiding under my cool room, facing my acer laptop; listen to Khalil Fong’s singalongsong, making my life in a comfort. Wake up 9 in the morning, starting to summary up what had happened yesterday into my blog; even didn’t take breakfast also won’t having the feeling of hunger.

1215pm. Yk message me, asking me go out for lunch. Opps, I just noticed that I am hungry already. Faster leaving all the stuff in my hand, go to the toilet and brush my teeth. Yap, haven’t brush it yet…haha…lazy mar…Yk come fetch me using Pan’s motor.

In the half way of the journey to Taman University…Well…

If Ragamuffin Alvin didn’t not bring his car to University,

If Eky not Ragamuffin Alvin’s roommate,

If the day before yesterday we didn’t go to Senai for dinner,

If Eky didn’t ask for City Square,

If ahLam drive his car to City Square,

If I didn’t drive my Kancil to City Square,

If I didn’t promise Eky them go to City Square,

If I didn’t wear tide pant,

If I didn’t placed my wallet to Bee,

If I didn’t watched The Legend of Chun Li,

If I didn’t forgot to take my wallet from Bee,

If I didn’t lazy to go to “Betrayer Zone” for getting back my wallet,

If Yk didn’t asked me go for lunch,

If Pan didn’t back to hometown,

If I drove my car for lunch with Yk,

If Yk want to drive my car,

Then, Pan’s motor won’t drop anchor in the middle way to Taman University. Haha. Actually what I want to express by using the “if” above is, our life is written by HIM. We can’t athwart our fate or destiny.

The weather seem like to revolt us. Usually the weather in JB here is in cloudy sky condition. The sun usually just similar to our KTHO L05’s girl, shyly hide behind the cloudy sky. But today, the sun seems just like me, like to show off. The irradiation of the sunlight really makes me dizzy. More, the motor dropping it anchor again. Really a bad luck day for me. The cars and motors passing by, seeing us, make me so shame. Haha…

YK and I trying our best to push the Motor to nearest Mechanical Repairing Shop. Huh, we are sweating all over the shirt, wet already. But what can we do? Helpless…

1245pm, reaches the Mechanical Repairing Shop, walao ye… it is crowded, we wait from 1245pm till 220pm the technician free to check for our motor’s problem. But, what a miracle is, he just using roughly about 1 minute to repair to us. The “Plak” was spoiled. We wait for hours but he just needs 1 minute to repair?Sien…

No mood to have the lunch already, so we decided to “dabao” then go home…write blog…haha…

It is writtentm


8 comments:

Bell Ng said...

Opps, u got me :P
*The sun usually just similar to our KTHO L05’s girl, shyly hide behind the cloudy sky.*
is this true or just not-to-be-written :rfrf:
anyway,i've same fate with you, that coming week gotta visit nearest Car Servicing Center for times do to mechanical check-up for my beloved car, haiz...

Unknown said...

Welcome Bell, you are the first person who reply on my blog. My friends just "Window Looking"...lolz

As the college notice implemented, so, we as the student there should support mar, so me trying to hard sell the Shyly Girl lo...Perempuan Pemalu...~~~

Having a car is not so easy, maintainance, repairing, PETRO all needs money...cheer up gals, me also having that problem...^^

Bell Ng said...

haha...dunno whr to leave some chatter so terpaksa come here liao :P
then?did ling's bcome betrayer ady?hahahaha....u know what, lastime my college had the same rules, that male cant enter female college(not zone, only college), male n female cant simply chat at the field@the midnight even there's 3 or 4 girls or whatever, well, since china's joining our society, everything bcum much more easier, coz i can simply pretend like a china gal that i don't know malay and those guard din really speak proper english so that's it...haha(once upon a time many ppl thought i come from china...FAIR ENUF !) keke

Unknown said...

OMG, me can't pretend China la...because my look just like Malaysia Chinese...lolz...

Yap, its true. Our U also did some remodeling during the IMPORTATION of the China...but just for them. They can wear short pant for class but we can't. China Boy can keep long hair, but we can't. Conservative thinking for us, Open minded for them. Some how I am wishing i am China Student lo...haha..

Ps: Which University U R?? SO strict...

Bell Ng said...

har?not strict lo...me from UKM 1...
i tot all Us in msia shud be liddat? OMG....but really, compare to other U, ukm is the best still (:P)
atleast i can wear jeans, round collar T, sometime 70%short pant(wut kind of description is this?), singlet+jacket of coz, 凉鞋, and 1 more! i never wear matric card after my orientation...woo hoo!! mayb is my fac to far to control ady :P

Unknown said...

Actually there are rules state that we are not allowed to wear any round collar T, short pant, slipper...but i does it frequently. haha...
Ours U is depended on the Lecturer,, if He/she don't allow, than we all also "sek do" la...haha...Our marks are on their hand mar...

Bell Ng said...

angus, i think u shud add a chatbox outside lolx....go google search for "3 columns blogger layout", should be alotzzzzz~~

Unknown said...

ok...
haha...chat box arr... ok...i go add..