Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Special Thanks To My Friends ^^

Thanks for the Homebred Food

After the four days holiday, today everything back to normal. Wake up in the 7.50 in the morning, tidy up myself in 5 minutes; go to class at 7.55 am, reaching the class exactly 8am. Haha…

All of the “homesick” friends are back to University yesterday or just before the class. Emaciation is shown in their face…may be due to long journey of bus? Or maybe the Air-Asia service not satisfied. The happening is they bought me some local food. Yeah… thanks to HY and DaKun. HY gives me Ipoh local biscuit which I don’t know what its name, while DaKun gives me Terengganu local bun, named Little Bun (小面包). They all are so delicious, thanks ya, from the bottom of my heart. Your regard is received. ^^Love You…haha

Biscuit from HY - anyone who what this biscuit calleD?

Little Bun from DaKun …favor-Butter ^^

p/s: Now starting to write blog about my diet experience from 125 kg to 68 kg ^^ Don’t Miss It ya ^^ (Specially to Bell ^^).

4 comments:

纹婧 said...

对啊,可是现在算
还有34个小时这样
有点紧张

所以她今年考咯
她加油吧

Unknown said...

哈哈。。。是你的就是你的啊。。。
所以别担心
如果当时考的好的话
现在就别怕哦
为你的将来打算更好噢。。。^^

熊熊 said...

面包好好吃哦~~

说到面包,我很久没吃了,看几时去买来吃。

哈哈~~

我是熊熊,我今天来要把满满的祝福送给你。

我到的每位BLOG友那都会送上满满的祝福,这些祝福会带给你们好运。

我已LINK你了,祝福你天天开心!
^^

Unknown said...

怎么会很久没有吃了呢??
哈哈。。。那个面包真得不错吃哦。。。
不会很腻^^