Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Travel Ocity Rather than Themes Park, Genting

Another nice place rather than First World, Genting

Last few weeks my laptop was infected by some graveness viruses which are undetectable and yet, undeletable. So, the only solution is FORMAT it. Format laptop is just as simple as eating peanut for me, but that day, I having test of Steel Design in the next morning. As a good and responsible student again, haha, I try to separate out my heart into two; one for studying and one for formatting. That day really a hard cheese to me… I accidentally formatted the drive d:/ that I use for backing up all my pictures, data, music, and others information. Really sad to me cause I didn’t do any other backup rather than keeping it in my drive d:/. What can do? The expert also has no idea to recover my data…

Yesterday, I recall that I did have uploaded some of my pictures to The Photobucket. Without any moment, immediately I log in into my Photobucket and download all the pictures that I uploaded before. Here I want to share with you is during the Chinese New Year last two months, me and my family went to Genting Highland for CNY and my grandmother’s birthday.

I believe most of the teenager will also focus on Genting First World Theme Park or Indoor Theme Park during their vacation to Genting Highland right? Actually, beside that themes park, there are other relaxation places also located in the “mountain”. Well, the problem is “How to get there?” Don’t worry, our Uncle Lim sure did think about it for us. Just at the main door of Highland Hotel, even First World hotel, you will see many vans that parked at the side. Actually those vans are employed to fetch us to the “Half Way of Genting’s Mountain”. Haha. I really have no idea on what words should be used for that. Taking you about 5 minutes, you will be arrived that location free of charge. Here comes the picture I took that day…enjoy ^^

p/s: Really thanks to Photobucket ^^

Ya, nice air, nice vew, nice nice nice.

Grand sight of “GuanYin“

“EightGod Cross Sea” haha. Me and Mommy

I like this view the most ^^

“Fo Luke Shou”

Another Buddha. ( From left to right : My YoungBro Lee Hoong XUan, My Cousin Tan Wan Thing, Me and My cousin, Lao Chee You)

If you are tired, you can rest in the lobby where sofa are provided. My grandmother felt asleep here while waiting for us. haha.

No comments: