Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Eight Gods Pass Sea (八仙过海)

07March2009

Today, weekend holiday again. This coming Monday is The Nabi’s birthday, so, this weekend we do have 3 days holidays. Wow, soik man. Most of the PBSM (Pelajar Balik Setiap Minggu) are back to their sweet home already. Leaving us who are fallen love to UTM, or can’t back home due to the expensive ticket, or some Aicsecer that are actively loyal to their organization, or some who are forgotten by his/her parent (purposely pointed to my parent…haha). Without think of the busyness of the tones of assignments and projects, our classmate decided to have a relaxing day at City Square, Jb.

Well, 7 guys and 1 girl just like our Chinese’s God (Angkong) – “Ba Xian” going to CS for movie and shopping. We start our journey after having our lunch at Black Chicken Restaurant. We watched Street Fighter – The Legend of Chun Li. Nice movie, I like that Chun Li, Kristin Kreuk.

I do believe that all of you sure did watch the right? She is the heroine in that drama. * My cup of tea * lolz. I feel commiserate to Kristin because she been punch by the fighter so vigorously. Sure painful right? Hey guy, she is lenglui, try to treat her nicely …I told welfred…haha

After movie, we are practicing the traditional University-student shopping style, window shopping. When we passed by F.O.S factory, I am attracted by its promotion: “Buy1Free1 RM30”. Really cheap guy, 1 shirt just cost RM15. Immediately I picked up some of the t-shirt and go to fitting room have a try. Nice wor, it’s just like create for me. Wakaka….Where to find? Take photo first…lolz..

The impulse of motion urges us to buy that t-shirt, but fortunately I was stopped by my conscience…haha. Now ending of semester already, I can’t dip into my own purse again because I almost start lacking of money. Mom, help me…lolz…

After that, we were having our dinner at my favor restaurant, Kim Gary. Have a wonderful time.


Kowee and Me

After dinner, go home lo…lolz…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice lo... went kim gary din dabao...

Unknown said...

Junior? Izit "G**CE"??
Haha...