Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Skipping Class For Secret Recipe

06March2009

I don’t like Friday. In my “Angus’ Dictionary”, other than Wednesday, Friday is an entertainment day too. But this semester, things won’t perfect to me, we have a lecture on 3 pm. In the middle of the day, what can do for entertainment?

Today, actually I am so energetic for Geotechnical lecture. I had just do up my hair nicely and prepare to the class. Suddenly YK messages me and tells me that he is tired for class. He said he is so weariness and no mood for class. Wakaka, because he just used his 2/5000 times of masturbation this morning. Wakaka…

As a good and responsible University student, I try my best to persuade him not to be so lazy as today Dr Kamaruddin B. Ahmad will discussing the Group Project. At that moment, my mood for class is disturbed 50% by him. After awhile, HY message me and ask me go out shopping and movie…walao…suddenly today all people are evil…haha…my mood disturbed again. Making me no more mood for class already. So, as a good and responsible friend, I try to persuade YK not to go class…haha…irony right? Haha…

Finally, Yk agreed not to go class and hang out with us. But neither shopping nor movie but High Tea at Secret Recipe Jusco Taman University. Haha…chit-chatting again…three guys…in Secret Recipe…We are evildoer. ***Topics of conversation are confidential.*** haha

Well, this is our cake…have looks…

No comments: