Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cut Hair @@

22March2009

This few days I can feel that my hair so hard to do up and very heavy…so today I decided go for a haircut. Due to the financial problem, no more Spark, I went to another cheaper Hair Saloon and just ask him to shorter my hair, without changing the style. ^^

While waiting, I have my lunch at OLD TOWN. U-mall old town not so nice la…

Old Town @ U Mall - outlook…

Chocolate

French Toast

And My new Hair style…feel like “See No Different” wakaka.

Short Behind, No more SAMAN inside UTM…yeah…^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah...I love French Toast :) Hei, Ur haircut looks good on you ah...a little buit different only :) But U are always up with new different fresh hairstyle :)Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Hehe...U-mall Old Town french toast so so nia...really good look arr?? but i feel like a girl lo..so weird...

ojibala said...

long hair will get saman? haha i guess that only apply for you guys who live near the center. my hair so long last week, but didnt get any saman pun. It's only i 一时想不开 so go cut it real damn short, very regret now.... T_T