Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Phobia to L.O.V.E.

过往爱情已不再
未来爱情却遥远
心情现虽已稳定
思念之心隐作痛

Yap, is me again, appearing in this screen again with the hurtfulness which leave only a deep wound in my heart. Two months of being a single boy is not so easy that what i thought. Love phobia, making me unable to start or even go to find another new relationship. I did promise myself, not to mentioned this again. But i really can’t do that. My friends’ curiosity really killed me. I told them i don’t want to remind any memory of the relationship but i fail to do that, effort are in vain. Time, i need HIM to cure my wound, i need him to help me stand up again, but, when? When is the time? God Knows. YK said: IT’s WRITTEN.
Hopefully i will recover as soon as possible, may be it is time for me to take effort on my studies rather than “in a relationship”. May be i need friendship more than Love? …

No comments: