Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Letter of hostel application - Thx panda~ for the help...

RE: APPLICATION FOR STAYING AT KOLEJ TUN HUSSEIN ONN

With reference to the matter above, I, Lee Hoong Pin , a Final Year student of Faculty of Civil Engineering, would like to apply to stay at KolejTun Hussein Onn (KTHO) commencing on next semester. I am now staying at Kolej Tun Gafa Baba.

2. Reasons for my application would be as follows: -

- KTHO is nearer to Civil Engineering laboratories, as I have to go to the laboratories everyday for my Final Year Project.

- Furthermore, it is nearer to the library, which is much more convenient for me to go there to find references from time to time, as I’m facing transportation problem also.

I would like to hope that my application would be accepted. Longing to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

No comments: